As a Vista Virtual School student, you will have access to a network of student services including two academic counselors and two administrators who can:
- Help school-age students plan for successful high school completion (beginning at Grade 1)
- Evaluate student transcripts
- Register students in courses and help them connect with their teachers and other school staff
- Help students stay on-track with their school goals and provide other academic advice, such as planning for entrance into post-secondary institutions or the work force
- Direct students to appropriate services when they require personal counselling
We also have the capacity to accommodate those individuals with physical, sensory, psychological or learning disabilities. Call or e-mail for an appointment and we can plan effectively for your academic future. Also check out the important links provided in the menu bar to help you make well informed academic plans.