Vista Virtual School offers a full-time school program to Alberta students in grades 1-12 who are not currently enrolled in a full-time program at another school. Students in grades 1-9 are able to choose Print-based or Online courses and may register until the third week of September of the current school year. Students in grades 10-12 are able to choose online courses only and may register year-round. We do not offer print courses in high school. Please ignore reference to such in the ADLC course catalogue.
The Vista Virtual School website is going to be redesigned. In this process, the Vista Virtual School course catalogue will be unavailable. Until further notice, we will link you to Alberta Distance Learning Centre's (ADLC's) course catalogue. For full-time students please ignore the prices for materials. Online courses only are available to students in grades 10-12.
Please remember the following documentation must be present at the time of registration:
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship in the form of a Canadian birth certificate or Canadian citizenship card.
- Proof of Alberta residency (students may temporarily leave the province after September 30 of the school year).
- Evidence the prerequisites of the grade level the student expects to start at have been met (i.e. present the final report card from the previous grade level).
- Medical or special needs documentation, including Individual Program Plans (IPP, IEP, Behavioural Contracts) from the previous school year, and/or psycho-educational assessments and/or medical assessments for students at all grade levels.
- All coursework registered under the full-time program must be completed by June 15th and examinations must be completed by June 30th of the registered school year.
- Please click here for eligibility requirements, admission process, and forms.
- Fees for the program can be found here.
Questions? Phone 1-855-974-5333, Ext. 5317 for Support Staff, or email email@example.com.