Full-Time Elementary, Junior High and Senior High Students:
If you require academic counselling, please contact the Academic Counsellor prior to submitting your form.
1. Determine if the student is eligible.
2. Complete the registration forms and attach all supporting documentation (Canadian birth certificate or citizenship card, Individual Program Plan (IPP), medical assessment, psychological assessment). Please see below for printable forms.
3. Send your completed forms and all supporting documentation by email, fax, mail, or deliver in person to one of our four (4) campuses.
4. Upon receipt of your registration form, our registrations staff will contact you to make an appointment to meet face-to-face with the enrollment advisor in your area (Academic Counsellor, Associate Principal, or Principal).
- Under extenuating circumstances, a Skype or telephone conference interview may be considered.
- Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian unless they have declared their independence, in which case a letter of independence will be required.
- Intake interviews take approximately 1 hour per student.
5. A photo of the student will be taken at the end of the interview for the student's School Identification card.
6. Students registering in a Blended Home Education or a Full Home Education program must submit their Education Plan for authorization by the third week of September of the current school year.
7. Students registering in Elementary or Junior High must be registered by the third week of the current school year.
Forms can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 403-265-0814