Tuition & Fees (for adult students)
|Tuition for Grade 10 to Grade 12 Courses||$120.00 per credit|
|1 and 3 credit course extensions||$30.00|
|5 credit course extensions||$100.00|
|High School Equivalency Application||$100.00|
Tuition is $120 per credit. For example, a 5-credit course would have a tuition fee of $600 plus any materials ordered.
- Please refer to our Course Listing for course materials and pricing.
- Note: for adult upgrading, there is no refund for textbooks and/or materials.
Once your registration application has been processed by Vista Virtual School, full payment is required within 48 hours.
- Extensions may be granted with teacher approval, upon presentation of a reasonable completion plan.
- Course extensions are provided in three-month increments, one extension at a time.
- An adult student may have a maximum of four course extensions per course.
- Adult students can extend their course(s) up to 12 months from the original date of enrollment.
- Extensions must be requested within six months of the course expiry or withdrawal date.
- Courses funded by the Skills Investment Bursary (SIB) cannot be extended beyond the Training Session End Date.