Thank you for choosing Vista Virtual School!
Note: Our system works best with Google Chrome or Firefox, not Safari.
Due to high interest in our programs, we are receiving more applications than usual. This means it is currently taking longer than the standard three business days to schedule intake appointments with our academic counsellors and register students for courses.
Applications are processed in the order they are received.
Once registered, students are expected to work regularly and diligently, following the timeline until the course is completed, and submit at least one assignment in both September and October in order to remain registered in any given course.
Since most of our staff are working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic, it is very important that you leave a message. One of our staff will follow up as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience as our registration staff work to enroll you in your courses during this peak registration period.
Student Email: Each student must have a unique email address (i.e., an email not in use by another VVS student or guardian). We recommend using a personal email address rather than a school-assigned email address.
Proof of Citizenship: You will be required to upload your citizenship documentation into the application. VVS will accept the following:
- Birth Certificate;
- Passport or Nexus Card;
- Canadian Citizenship Certificate/Card;
- Certificate of Indian Status Card;
- Permanent Resident Card (both sides)/Paperwork;
- Record of Landing/Landed Immigrant Paperwork;
- Refugee Protection Claimant Document (RPCD);
- For students under age 18: certification indicating that you are the child of a Canadian Citizen (including a copy of your parent’s documentation); or
- For students under age 18: certification indicating that you are the child of an individual lawfully admitted to Canada for permanent or temporary residency (including a copy of your parent’s documentation).
Prerequisite Completion: To expedite the registration process, please upload a copy of your transcript or final report card. A final report card from the previous school year is required for students entering grades 1-10.
Special Needs Information (as required): VVS requires documentation in order to provide any special exam accommodations that you may require, excluding extra time. Please upload an Individualized Program Plan, psychological/psycho-educational assessments, and/or medical assessments/documentation.