As a Vista Virtual School student, you will have access to a network of student services including academic counsellors and an administrative team who can:
- Help students plan for successful high school completion.
- Assist full-time students to plan their program at intake interviews.
- Help registered students with the evaluation of out of province transcripts.
- Register students in courses and help them connect with their teachers and other school staff.
- Help students stay on track with their school goals and provide other academic advice, such as planning for entrance into post-secondary institutions or the workforce.
- Direct students to appropriate services when they require personal counselling.
- Can assist students who have physical, sensory, psychological or learning disabilities.
If you require any academic counselling, please contact us!