Diploma Exam Information


See the Alberta Education diploma exam important dates (schedule) for upcoming diploma exam dates and times. See the Alberta Education Diploma exams – overview for more information about exams.

Note: the Alberta Education “Writing diploma exams” page outlines specific Rules, including materials allowed, rules while writing, and eligibility for writing diploma exam(s).

Also see Common Questions (FAQs), for information on how to register and where to write diploma exams.