As a Vista Virtual School student, you will have access to a network of student services including Academic Counsellors and an Administrative Team who can:
- help students plan for successful high school completion
- assist full-time students to plan their program at intake interviews
- help registered students with the evaluation of out of province transcripts
- register students in courses and help them connect with their teachers and other school staff
- help students stay on track with their school goals and provide other academic advice, such as planning for entrance into post-secondary institutions or the workforce
- direct students to appropriate services when they require personal counselling.
- can assist students who have physical, sensory, psychological or learning disabilities
Please see the Staff Directory in order to locate contact information for the Academic Counsellors and Administrative Team.