Activities, Clubs, and Events
Check back here for updates on school activities! If you have an idea for a school-appropriate activity, please contact email@example.com.
QUEER STRAIGHT ALLIANCE (QSA)
Our QSA was created in 2023 as a way to connect our 2SLGBTQ+ students and allies and provide them with a safe space to share their thoughts and opinions.
For those interested in joining our QSA, please fill out this form.
Like other schools, we host award ceremonies, a graduation ceremony, open houses, and student-parent-teacher interviews, throughout the school year to help connect our community.
Our award ceremonies for the 2022/2023 school year will be taking place on October 13, 2023 in Calgary and October 27, 2023 in Edmonton.
The class of 2024 will have their graduation ceremony on May 31, 2024. Please note that this is a tentative date and is subject to change.
Thank you to all who attended our virtual Open House on August 23. Please check back here for future dates.
Student-Parent-Teacher interviews for junior and senior high students will be held virtually from October 16 to October 19, 2023.
2020-21 (Note: in-person events cancelled due to COVID-19)
- Virtual Remembrance Day Activities (Online: Nov. 5 – 11)
- Remembrance Day Activities (Calgary: Nov. 14, Edmonton: Nov. 7)
- VVS Awards Nights (Calgary: Oct. 18, Edmonton: Oct. 25)
- Student Parent Teacher Interviews (Edmonton: Oct. 8, Calgary: Oct. 16)
- Riverwatch (Calgary, Sept. 18, and Edmonton, Sept. 12)
- WhoDunnit? (Calgary, Feb. 20)
- Body Worlds (Edmonton, Feb. 21)
- Spring Student Parent Teacher Interviews (SPTs) – Edmonton and Calgary (Mar. 5/14)
- The SEEDS Connections Program (Mar. 11-14)
- A Day at SAITCity (Calgary, Mar. 29)
- The Tempest (Edmonton, May 1)
- High School Planning (May 14)
- Grad (May 31)
- Year-End Activities (June 21)
Click here for our photo gallery from past events.