Note: To avoid issues with other browser types (including Safari), please use Chrome or Firefox when registering.
Thank you for choosing Vista Virtual School!
Please have the following ready before you start your registration application:
Proof of Citizenship: You will be required to upload your citizenship documentation into the application. Vista Virtual School will accept one of the following:
- Canadian or Alberta Birth Certificate
- Canadian Passport or Nexus Card (issued in Canada)
- Canadian Citizenship Certificate/Card
- Certificate of Indian Status Card
- Permanent Resident Card (both sides)
- Confirmation of Permanent Residence Document
- Record of Landing/Landed Immigrant paper
- Refugee Protection Claimant Document (RPCD)
- Proof of Application for Permanent or Temporary Residence
- For students under age 18: documentation indicating that you are the child of a Canadian Citizen or an individual lawfully admitted to Canada for permanent or temporary residency, as well as a copy of your parent’s citizenship documentation
Prerequisite Completion: To expedite the registration process, please upload a copy of your transcript or final report card.
- Note: Students entering grade 10 may register for senior high courses after July 2 of the school year once they have received their final grade 9 report card.
Special Needs Information (as required): VVS requires documentation in order to provide any special exam accommodations that you may require, excluding extra time. Please upload an Individualized Program Plan, psychological/psycho-educational assessments, and/or medical assessments/documentation.
For more information, please visit our Common Questions page.