As a Vista Virtual School student, you will have access to a network of student services, including academic counsellors and an administrative team who can:
- Help you plan for successful high school completion.
- Assist you in planning your full-time program at intake interviews.
- Help you get your out-of-province transcripts evaluated.
- Register you in courses and help you connect with teachers and other school staff.
- Help you stay on track with your school goals and provide other academic advice, such as planning for entrance into post-secondary institutions or the workforce.
- Direct you to appropriate services when you require personal counselling.
- Assist you in accessing help related to physical, sensory, psychological, or learning disabilities.
If you require academic counselling, please contact us.