As a Vista Virtual School student, you will have access to a network of student services, including academic counsellors and an administrative team who can assist you with:
- planning for successful high school completion.
- planning your full-time program.
- evaluating your out-of-province transcripts.
- connecting with teachers and other school staff.
- providing academic advice as setting school goals and planning for entrance into post-secondary institutions or the workforce.
- finding appropriate services when you require personal counselling.
- connecting students to Inclusive Education support for help related to physical, sensory, psychological or learning disabilities.
Talk to one of our counsellors!
For grades 10-12:
Loya De Clercq
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-855-974-5333 x7348
- Schedule an appointment: De Clercq Appointment Booking
For grades 1-9: