Our academic counsellors can assist you in the following areas:
- planning for successful high school completion.
- planning your full-time program.
- evaluating your out-of-province transcripts.
- connecting with teachers and other school staff.
- providing academic advice as setting school goals and planning for entrance into post-secondary institutions or the workforce.
- finding appropriate services when you require personal counselling.
- connecting students to Inclusive Education support for help related to physical, sensory, psychological or learning disabilities.
- Alberta Diploma/Graduation Requirements
- Diploma Exam Information
- Scholarship and Award Information